The Annual Pool 4 Coming Out Party!

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

As Feb 28 approaches in MN/WI and the boats start coming out like mosquitoes on Pool 4 of the Mississippi River (and Lake of the Woods)

Don’t forget your current year boat registration sticker that’s sitting on your desk waiting for warmer weather!

On P4 there are some CO’s that will allow you to purchase your registration over your smart phone in leu of getting a ticket… but I wouldn’t count on it!

Along the same lines (pardon the pun), the March 1st 2022 fishing licenses are available for purchase on line as well. Just follow the link.

The WI Back Channel Ramp is in excellent condition even after the snow yesterday. $5 per launch or $30 for the year. Farm and Fleet in Red Wing is stocked with all the goodies and feisty minnows.

Have a great 2022 season everyone and wear your PFD!

MN Online License Sales

WI Online License Sales

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

So, when and where is the party? Sharon, where are you!

-J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Normally it’s just below the dam, Jon.

traumatized
    Participant
    eastern iowa

Where is Farm and Fleet in Red Wing?
    Do you mean Runnings?

Mike Johnson
    Participant

You don’t have to go to farm & fleet for bait or equipment. 4 seasons has a much better selection and is easier to get in and out of with a boat. Once bay point marina opens it is a nice ride from 4 seasons to the launch.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Yes, Runnings Farm and Fleet.

Now that 4 Seasons has a new owner and manager, that’s an option too.

The SCRATCHER
    Participant
    spring valley mn

Huh? New owner? And manager? What happened to MR. WINCHESTER? I thought he would be 1st on the list to buy it

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Travis is the new manager as of last week(?). He’s been working there forever and a great guy.

I know I’ll be stopping in there soon to get an air horn, instead of shopping Amazon.

I don’t know what happened to Mr. Personality.

The SCRATCHER
    Participant
    spring valley mn

He said he has 100 new customers at the resort but could have alot more if he didn’t chase good people away! remember the good ones that are gone are good people to most

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.