The 37th Annual Lake Pepin Open

• sji
    Participant

Walleye Searchers is having the annual LPO April 23rd & 24th, 2022. Anyone with questions can contact Caleb, [email protected]
    Or myself on IDO or,
    [email protected]

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20220303_131003391-1-scaled.jpg

2. IMG_20220303_131003391-scaled.jpg

sji
    Participant

Giving this a bump as it’s coming up this weekend. We appreciate all entries and thanks to those of you that bought raffle tickets. Walleye Searchers is dedicated to helping the community and keeping kids interested in fishing. Last month we gave out $5,000 to area kids fishing teams. We also host a Take A Vet Fishing day. We have volunteer boaters that are paired with vets for a great day on Pool 4. Your donations help with this and more. You may even be interested in joining the club. Drop me a note.
    Thanks again to all.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That’s a heck of a raffle you guys are having!

Good luck to all that entered the raffle and are Searching for Walleye! toast

gregory
    Participant
    Red wing,mn

Any word on first day weights?

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

16.06# is in first place. Tough bite/conditions with a lot of boats not weighing a single fish.

Second place team weighed a 13# 7oz 29.5” walleye with only 1 other fish to go with it I believe.

In my non expert opinion, wind and rollercoaster temperatures are going to keep Pool 4’s bite tough until things consistently warm. I see Monday-Wednesday there are wind chills in the teens with temps in the 20s at night again.

gregory
    Participant
    Red wing,mn

Thanks Bucky

sji
    Participant

Here are the final results. Thanks to the guys fishing for braving the weather and the tough bite. A big thank you to all the club members and kids that came to help with the nuts and bolts of this event. A special thanks to club president Caleb B. for his dedication and countless hours he puts in to make this event and all club events successful. Not many realize the amount of work that is required to make these tournaments run as smooth as possible.

Attachments:
    1. 39424.jpeg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.