Table Rock Lake, MO

• bart
    Pine Island

The family and i are taking off at the end of March to Table Rock Lake in MO. just wondering if any one has any good recomindations on where to stay?

snowster
    Rochester MN

Have a friend in Bonner Springs Kansas that fishes there a bunch, will give him a shout and see what he says.

OohMiracle
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

are you camping? Or do you plan on camping in a hotel. If you are taking the Rv stay at the campgrounds at the state park. very nice, clean restrooms and over looking the lake. plus some sites are reserveable online.
    We went there in August 2006 lots to do in branson.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

My family and I have been there several times for spring break in March we have stayed at Indian Point Lodge very nice place with covered boat docks with lockers for each boat slip to lock your gear up in. The next time we go we are going to stay at Big Cedar If you are taking your boat do not leave any gear in your boat when unattended as they have had problems with theft.

Here is a post from last year on Table Rock Winter Fishing

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

Even though I’m from Nebraska I almost consider Table Rock my home lake. It is my favorite lake and I make it down there several times each year. If you are looking to save money I would recommend staying at Boomerang Resort. We used to stay there all the time. The rooms aren’t real fancy or anything, but the owners are really nice and they offer some really good packages. The past couple years I have been staying at the Lighthouse Lodge. It is located in Kimberling City and is very nice. The Lighthouse suite is very reasonably priced, some of the other rooms are a bit more expensive, but are really nice. We always reserve the Lighthouse. They are clean and located just off of hwy 13, so you are in close proximity of restaurants and grocery stores. Both are waterfront and have boat ramps and slips. You can check them both out online. If you need any tips or anything let me know.

If you are looking for a guide you might check out Keith Greenough. . He is one of the best and a relative of mine.

Jason

bart
    Pine Island

Thanks for all the great info!!! i will check into all your recomondations. Jason, Tips and tricks would be great!! This is going to be the first time on this lake.

fluff47
    NE Nebraska

You’re probably already on your way but I just now saw your post. We stayed there last year for a tournament out of Kimberling City and found a nice place right around the corner in Schooner Creek. If you want to check the place out they have a web site at schoonercreekresort.com that shows the layout and gives all it features. They even had a discount for the off season when you’re going.

If I’m not too late you can check’em out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.