Super glue

• buck-slayer
    Participant

Another way to use it is to glue your wrist down on a basketball court. Some chick did this last night at the T wolves game in protest over the way they killed chickens on Glen Taylor’s farm that contacted the bird flu. Hopefully some of her skin was left on the court when they removed her.

Mookie Blaylock
    Participant
    Wright County, MN

I was wondering when the T-Wolves would pop up here.

I guess this was the biggest highlight.

She left a big white hand print on the floor… Elmers?!?!? Shocked that didn’t set before they “asked her to leave”

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

She should have used LOCTITE 404 super glue. She would still be there. Was she in a downward facing dog yoga position?

milemark_714
    Participant

Freeman F-bond.If it can glue together pattern boards for machining,it will work to fasten a snowflake to anything.

AK Guy
    Participant

Works really good on lips too.

supercat
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

Poor chickens, it’s time someone stands up for them. I would love to have a conversation with this person. She should know that you have to burn something to get your point across.

Deuces
    Participant

Was she good looking? Might have some more hardwood she could glue her hand to

supercat
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

glenI guess you can make your own opinion, no glue for me.

KP
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

She would be a hard pass for me haha but wow some people are easily hurt these days.

But to the game I thought for sure they were going lose and speaking of soft people, KAT really is and lets bad calls get to him and then he forces stuff.

B-man
    Participant

Sorta related pro-tip:

Super Glue stores much longer in the fridge. Seriously

Another pro-tip:

Sprinkle baking soda on it to build up/fill in cracks. It cures almost instantly too.

As for that crazy bitch, I love me some chicken jester

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

I agree KP and i think all his whining hurts his teammates getting calls as well. Was some questionable ones last night like the take the technical away so dude dont get ejected. WTF? Towns earned all his and is really stupid how he plays when he is in foul trouble.

mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

But to the game I thought for sure they were going lose and speaking of soft people, KAT really is and lets bad calls get to him and then he forces stuff.

He was absolutely embarrassing. I’m glad Barkley and Shaq called him out on it during halftime. The team was better without his 2 year old butt on the floor. He runs his mouth all year long about deserving respect and we he finally gets into the spotlight he cries every time down the floor. He initiates the contact on probably 75% of his fouls. I’d even argue he should be called for more fouls than he is. It’s pretty telling when just about every great player is on TV calling him soft and saying how all he does is complain and cry.

Sometimes I wonder if he even knows the rules of the game.

mark-bruzek
    Participant
    Two Harbors, MN

It would do this country wonders if these morons would use it as a contraceptive so they quit reproducing….

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Whoa a little excitement on the court. You don’t get that in b ball very often

chuck100
    Participant
    Platteville,Wi.

She is’nt even blonde.Do you think she has an actual job?
    I wonder how she handles Thanksgiving.

TheFamousGrouse
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

I wonder how she handles Thanksgiving.

I’m guessing that she doesn’t handle it very well.

She probably has a rebranded Thankstaking gathering. Tofu will at some point be served…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.