Sturgeon Bay Small mouth

• leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Was up to the bay and the bass were hitting good kept a limit (5) 17-20 and let a lot go and some real brutes. What a great time on light tackle. All came from 12-15 feet of water. Sorry for the lousy pic but didn’t have camera with just my flip phone.

Attachments:
    1. Limit-Smallmouth-Bass-.jpg

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Uncle sent some pics from Northern sconnnie they were trolling eyes at night and got into some brute smallies as well. Kept a couple for the table.

bigpike

Way to go lienieman! Are you camping out there?

leinieman

Hey bigpike. Yep camp out that way quite a bit. Had a fillet last night for supper and it was excellent.

frank bellson

are you going this wknd? post us on your trip if you do

leinieman

Hi Frank, No not going to be able to make it this weekend but a good chance I will the following weekend 28th/29th . You planning a trip that way?

traumatized
    eastern iowa

Where is a good place to camp. Think we are heading the first weekend of Oct. Please and thank you.

leinieman

I stay at Big Lake Campground in Algoma but there are state parks, county parks and lots of other campgrounds that allow camping. When you say camping is that a tent or camper. I would look at purchasing a Delorme Wisconsin Atlas & Gazetteer map as they show all camping areas, boat launches, public land, it has gps grids, ect. Great resource to have. I have three right now Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.