St. Louis River, Can’t Wait

• dan-larson
    Participant
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

OK, it might be a little early to talk about this, but I can’t hold it in anymore. Hope to see IDA’ers on the Louie this year.

http://65.126.98.5/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=reports&Number=207746&Forum=,,,,,f71,,,,,&Words=&Searchpage=5&Limit=25&Main=206573&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=10&oldertype=m&bodyprev=#Post207746

See you up there!!!!

Steve Vick
    Participant
    New London, MN

tick tick tick tick…..Plan on being there maybe Saturday, for sure on Sunday. Who else plans on being up here fishing the St. Louis?

bowhuntr24
    Participant
    Somerset, Wisconsin

Sitting in the hotel right now in Duluth!!! Can’t wait til morning!! Will be in the black lund pro-v with a 50hp tiller…say hi..

Steve Vick
    Participant
    New London, MN

Well, any results? Unfortunately, I had a change of plans and didn’t make it out. From what I heard at work, I didn’t miss much!

bowhuntr24
    Participant
    Somerset, Wisconsin

You didn’t miss anything on the St. Louis (VERY SLOW) Really muddy and fast current. We spent the morning out there didn’t catch a thing, and only witness one fish caught (12in).

deeplake
    Participant
    Iron, mn

hopefully youll be coming up for a few days during the week.. let me know and ill take a sick day, load up the boat and meet you down there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.