St.Croix Bluffs Boat Ramp

• Tom Hubbard
    Participant

Coming down for our annual fall trip to fish the St.Croix & Mississippi rivers in a few weeks. Was checking to see if anyone has launched at Bluffs Park recently, and had any issue getting through the opening to the river with the low water?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20211007-142907_Maps.jpg

bzzsaw
    Participant
    Hudson, Wi

Hi Tom,
    I don’t launch at the bluffs so can’t answer your question. We were planning to fish out of the bluffs for our walleye league this year. Because of the low water, we switched back to Hudson/Bayport instead. I would guess you can still launch there but it is a pain. I know a couple guys that f’d up their boats the 1 time we did fish from there this year. The water levels were similar to what they are now.

luttes
    Participant
    Maplewood/WBL

Haven’t been down there recently but it was just fine in august at the peak of the drought and my bro in law goes out of there multiple times a week and hasn’t mentioned it being difficult.

Tom Hubbard
    Participant

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

muskychaser
    Participant
    Prescott, Wi

You will be good they added gravel at the end of the ramp so your trailer won’t get hung up. Just stay in the channel on the way out and don’t cut the corner. Good luck http://www.prescottbaitcompany.com

Tom Hubbard
    Participant

Good to hear… And thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.