little bird told me

• chomps
    Participant
    Sioux City IA

perch are on fire on Spirit, good size…seems like everyone was getting into them. Didn’t hear how the evening trolling bite went, but there were a bunch of boats putting in Friday evening. Any one else have any luck?

shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA

Ol news bites been going for a couple weeks or longer….

chomps
    Participant
    Sioux City IA

care to help some of us out with a few pointers? I know they have been biting for some time now, just was brought to my attention that the quality in two different boats was better than just two weeks ago, plus this is a full moon phase drawing some attention for the walleye trollers. Be nice to get some traffic generated when the fishing is as good as it is.

shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA

I’m no help I fish for muskies during open water, save the perch for ice season….I am working near Templar though and seeing the pods of boats on a daily basis….Bonus of working lakeside….

benihana
    Participant
    Central MN

We finally got out after a few weeks of not fishing on Sunday. We didn’t seem to have as much luck as what everyone else has reported. we tried out all of our gps spots with little success, when we finally moved up by the groups of boats. We caught a few but no where near fast fishing. We took 10 home that were big 9 inchers up to one that touched 11. We only caught maybe another 6-8 fish that were under that, so quality was ok but quantity was lacking. I am guessing it was the change in the weather that slowed them down, or we just didn’t find them.

shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA

Sunday was about my best day all year for seeing fish, had 12 follows got 1 in the net and 1 other couldnt find the hooks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.