WALLEYE PIKE HUNT TOMORROW

• dan03rev
    Participant
    ALGONA, IOWA

figured i would give Spirit a try tomorrow .. heard walleye are easy .. not a word on pike tho .. gonna run some Raps and Bombers early .. wind looks to drop off as day goes on .. crappie still being caught in the bays ?? .. figured bring something back to panfry

up man
    Participant
    UP MICHIGAN

We will be their fishing for walleyes tomorrow. I havent heard if anyone was catching pike. Walleye bite has been good though. We were catchin panfish on okoboji before walleye opened but havent fished for them since walleye opened.

shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA

Eyes are willing, can’t comment on pike though I try to not catch those, I’ll get my share soon enough though when muskie opens..

up man
    Participant
    UP MICHIGAN

My uncle was fishing in anglers bay today and were catching a lot of pike with raps.

jake1962
    Participant
    Osage

On Walleye opener, following limits, trolled northern baits (daredevil, johnson silver minnows) with no hits. Did that for about an hour is all, so hard to say. Good luck.

dan03rev
    Participant
    ALGONA, IOWA

Quote:

My uncle was fishing in anglers bay today and were catching a lot of pike with raps.

i was in angler’s most the day .. couple other boats were running Raps .. i was the all black boat catching the big ones .. pulled up 7 pike 2 muskie 3 walleye and 1 large white bass .. 3 pike were just over 3 ft .. took 2 of them home along with the walleye and white bass .. good day after the wind fell off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.