Fenwick® Techna AV Rods

• dank
    Minneapolis, MN

I have an opportunity to buy any Fenwick® Techna AV rods at a unbeatable price and wondering if any of you have used them for bass fishing and if so your thoughts. I saw James posted something on topwater and rods (I will keep an eye on that) but am wondeirng if anyone has any experience using these rods for bass. I don’t own any Fenwick rods, have looms/croixs/and extreme, but with the price I can get these at I thought I would try them out.

Thanks

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I’ve had a couple of them. They are great rods. I doubt you’ll be disappointed.

The only bad thing I’ve heard about them, is the early Technas used to break. I’m not sure if they still have that problem. I stretched mine before I used them. The ones I bought now belong to my Dad. They are still going strong.

Good luck if you decide to purchase them.

jslsfish4u
    Cold Spring,MN

These are excellant rods to use for any species. I have used the 6′-6″ MF and the 7′-0″ MF for about 10 years now and have had no problems. I also own and use the St. Croix and Loomis Rods. If you are willing to share on the great pricing on the Fenwich Techna AV rods, I would also be interested on purchasing a couple of more of these rods.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I have a techna av. Good Rod. No complaints. What kind of price are you looking at???

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

Thanks for the responses and opions on this.
    I am getting the for rough 50 percent off, a deal that I don’t believe I can pass on.

I will keep you guys posted on what I decide on what my opinions are.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.