Three Rivers Bass – Spring Fever

• Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Just wondering who all is fishing this tomorrow? Looks like we will have pretty good weather.

It’s going to take @30+ pounds to win.

Good luck all – see you there

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Good luck Jeremiah- I am going to make a prediction. Your bag weight will be 31 pounds, 6 ounces. I look forward to hearing if my prediction comes true.

John

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

lol…thanks John…..but I can predict the future…

I didn’t come true.

I’ll be in the 20 pound range somewhere….but I know I’m not on 30 pounds right now….but we’ll see…

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

lol…thanks John…..but I can predict the future…

I didn’t come true.

I’ll be in the 20 pound range somewhere….but I know I’m not on 30 pounds right now….but we’ll see…

It only takes a couple suprises! Go getum!

duckilr
    Mississippi River

I’ll be there!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Myelf and “Tobi” will be there as well. As far as weight goes, just give me 8 good bites and the rest will take care of itself

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

good luck guys..don’t run over me in my little V tomorrow! I’ll be pre fishing for next week

riverbassman

Slop, how did you end up? How was the bite?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I didn’t fish the tourney, but I know the bite was tough for a lot of the guys. The winning weight wasn’t close to where it should have been for this time of the year. I thought I was told the winning weight was 26lbs w/ 8 fish.

I’m sure someone who fished it will offer some better insight into the tourney.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I didn’t fish it either but the winner was Bruce Chandler for a little over 27 lbs. You are right Blue, A lot of guys came in without limits..I will make mention, the big bags were almost all smallies. I think big fish was a 5-2 smallie

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I fished it with Todd Bina and it was a tough day for us. We came in with 5 fish that went a little over 10#. I have no clue who won it or how anybody placed since I didn’t spend any time at the scale area. The fish Todd had going either moved or wouldn’t take anything we offered. That left us scrambling to find other fish and it just didn’t happen.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.