Online Tackle Shopping

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Other than the usual places like Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops, what are your favorite places to shop online?

et1770
    Shakopee, MN

Staminainc.com. They sell bulk packages at some pretty good prices. Can also pick up locally to save freight.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I usually shop at the Blue Fleck Outlet Store If he doesn’t have it in bulk, you don’t need it

shane huskey
    holmen wi

for the hard baits i find it at tackle warehouse(if not locally found). other wise i usually just go to the manufacturers web of the plastics i am looking for. as far as jigs you know were i get mine only hand tied will do.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

Check out the plastics right here.

B-Fish-N Tackle

haha!!! seconded!!! Landed my first and only walleye this year off of the pearl and pepper K-Grub!!!

chubby
    Bloomington

The best tackle deals on planet earth, Ebay!!!!

walleyewacker18
    Rice Lake, WI

What do you buy on EBAY for cheap. I have always looked for crankbaits on there and cant find any deals. What do you buy? PM me please to let me know

shimanonut

I tend to agree about Ebay. I’ve never really found very much for cheap. Most of it ends up going for around retail, IMHO!

I buy a lot from these three, nothing against Bass Pro, Cabelas and the rest but I like:

buyfishingstuff
    tacklewarehouse
    jannsnetcraft

If you’ve never checked out Jann’s they have all sorts of small parts for building baits or upgrading components. Really cool stuff!

et1770
    Shakopee, MN

E-bay can sometimes be good, but you have to be real lucky. Most times the freight more than makes up the difference in price from simply going to Wal-Mart or Fleet Farm. I did buy a new top water I’m anxious to try. It is called a Pop-A-Long. Retails for $9.99 plus shipping at all retailers. I got a brand new one in the package including shipping for 4 bucks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.