South Dakota Walleye Bite of a Lifetime – IDO TV S17 E1

• Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

THE WAIT IS OVER! James Holst and Marcus Quam of Reel Therapy Guide Service get on an unforgettable walleye bite casting Largo Shads in South Dakota.

Attachments:
    1. IDO-TV-S17-E1-Social-Media-crop-1.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

The new studio looks great and the Spot on spot is very cool but 13 weeks? shock cry

Jonesy

Agree the new studio looks awesome

Ice only, half the episodes, and not Pat. That’s gonna get the rumor mill started. Must admit the ice shows are definitely my least favorite. Here’s hoping that after the ice shows end in February you take time off and roll out 13 more episodes of open water fishing starting with the opener…

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I was a little disappointed to hear only 13 weeks also.
    What happened to Pat?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Ice only, half the episodes, and not Pat. That’s gonna get the rumor mill started. Must admit the ice shows are definitely my least favorite. Here’s hoping that after the ice shows end in February you take time off and roll out 13 more episodes of open water fishing starting with the opener…

While letting the rumor mill churn might be interesting just to see how creative or crazy people get…I’ve got no problem answering questions.

Pat took a job as a product rep with Rassat Outdoor Group. Pat wanted out of the metro in the worst way and has moved back to Bemidji. I honestly wish I was in the position to do the same. Rassat reps products for a lot of the companies that sponsor IDO so it was a natural fit and he’s doing well.

After the ice shows wrap we will not be coming back with open water episodes this summer. For those that think something negative has happened that has shortened our season I can assure you that all the changes are happening exactly according to plan and all of us at IDMP are excited for the opportunities coming our way in the short term.

If anyone else has any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Ripjiggen

Good luck to Pat on his new adventure. Defiantly nothing wrong with that. Not speaking for anyone at IDO but willing to guess Pat makes it in a boat at some point. toast

At the very least is giving some intel on a good ice panfish bite or a freeze your butt off Muskie/Laker bite up north.

MX1825

Following your passion Good luck to you Pat on the new endeavor.

Half a season of IDO is better than most other fishing shows I guess. bawling

Jonesy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jonesy wrote:</div>

While letting the rumor mill churn might be interesting just to see how creative or crazy people get…I’ve got no problem answering questions.

Pat took a job as a product rep with Rassat Outdoor Group. Pat wanted out of the metro in the worst way and has moved back to Bemidji. I honestly wish I was in the position to do the same. Rassat reps products for a lot of the companies that sponsor IDO so it was a natural fit and he’s doing well.

After the ice shows wrap we will not be coming back with open water episodes this summer. For those that think something negative has happened that has shortened our season I can assure you that all the changes are happening exactly according to plan and all of us at IDMP are excited for the opportunities coming our way in the short term.

If anyone else has any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the reply James. Sounds like things must be going pretty well. I’m sad to hear about no open water shows. Must say the idea of having IDO shows starting from the opener and going through June got me excited haha.

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

I was a little disappointed to hear only 13 weeks also.
    What happened to Pat?

I heard Pat went to work over at Larry Smith Outdoors

tim hurley

Like the open water content even more than the icy stuff-Love spot on the spot.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.