Outdoor news cheating allegations again!

• jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Looks like they are at it again. Unless this story is proven otherwise I’d be pretty hesitant to believe it based on the last one they ran. Interesting nonetheless.

deertracker

I don’t want to take the Outdoor news’ side, but if you look at what I believe was last weeks outdoor news, it is in there under the cuffs and collars section. They won’t be able to prove someone was cheating in a tournament, but why else would someone do that?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

At least this time he had some proof to what he was aledging! Why else would someone tie it up to a jug alittle under the water?

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Why in Sam H#@ would you not get on the phone and make a call?????????

Bob Bowman
    MN

I hope this is not true

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I also saw this story in the Mille Lacs Messenger. There was a Conservation Officer that witnessed the fish on a jug. Whether it was a tournament guy or someone trying to make tournament guys look bad, we will probally never know. Everyones gut reaction is to go right after Muskie tournament anglers. But I think most of these guys would be smarter than that. Was there even a tournament in the area at the time. I would imagine that a fish would not last long tied to a rope with no food. If it was a tournament fisherman, and that is a big if, they should get the same treatment. GET A ROPE!

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Is there a link to this story so we can see it?

tcfishing
    Anoka, MN

Why didn’t they just leave it after they released the fish and watch it during the tournament?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.