Frank Schneider Jr. Roll Call

• Chris
    Rochester, MN

I got home last night and opened my mailbox to find registration information for the 40th annual Frank Schneider Jr. Memorial Muskie Tournament. GREAT I think to myself. I’m already losing sleep in anticipation of the event and then they send something that reminds me again….

I’m very excited about the tournament so I thought I’d put a bug out there to remind people that it’ll be on us soon (like you need that reminder huh?) and for those of you that don’t know about it to get ready! Muskie Inc Webby It sure is a good time. If you haven’t attended it before and you love to muskie fish get in it if you can find the time!

Anyway, I was going to ask everyone that will be attending what lake(s) you will be fishing. Myself? A little undecided (we’ll see what the partner thinks) at this point with all of the choices but will probably be sticking to the (smaller) lakes like Baby, Woman, Ingy, etc. Last year Big Lake was the best producer if I remember correctly but my dinky boat would prolly end up at the bottom of the lake if I fished it. Plus, I would imagine there will be a little more pressure on that lake because of last years results.

Any other insights?

I’m not a promoter I’m just really really pumped about it

Chris

yodeldog
    Farmville, MN

I’ll be there. I’m staying on Inguadona but, will fish Leech wind permitting. Dont forget the color from last year and to doctor it up also. Do you stay at the Anchorage?

Chris
    Rochester, MN

The gentleman I’m fishing with has a cabin up by Longville and I’m lucky enough to stay there. Doesn’t get any better than that

I did end up purchasing one of the winning baits but haven’t made the modification yet. I’ve got some other tricks up my sleeve so hopefully I’ll at least bring in one legal fish.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Quote:

I’ll be there. I’m staying on Inguadona but, will fish Leech wind permitting. Dont forget the color from last year and to doctor it up also. Do you stay at the Anchorage?

Yodeldog,
    do you have a place on Ingy? North/South???

yodeldog
    Farmville, MN

Yodeldog,
    do you have a place on Ingy? North/South???

You have a PM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.