PMTT Fox Chain final results

• jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Stingler and I fished this tournament and all I can say is it was horsepoop! Crappy lakes with 6 inches of visability in mud water and two other clearer lakes that produced fish but had about 100 or more boats in a 6-800 acre area. Not to mention almost all the fish were caught in four feet of water or less. Let’s just say we are more than lucky to have the muskie waters we do here in our fabulous state….Can’t wait for the opener! Highlight of the trip was our new friend Fred the raccoon who frequented our campsite. Anyway here’s the final results. Day one=10 fish out of 250 dudes fishin’…day 2 8 fish out of 250.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Here’s Fred the raccoon. He enjoyed Oscar Meyer hotdogs!

Bob Bowman
    MN

Dirty water, you need to fish shallow if you are going to get hit. 10 fish out of 250 guys sounds about right for tournament fishing, espically this time of year. Had to feel good to get out and throw baits though

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Congrats to the guys who caught fish. Everyone was fishing shallow including us.. Only problem was finding an area of shoreline that didn’t have a boat every 25 yards. Yup, it was nice to be out huckin’ lures again!

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Jeremy,

I remember reading many other complaints on tournament fishing this body of water after last year also. I don’t think you are in the minority.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.