bigstorm
    Participant
    Southern WI

they were sold out (online) by 11AM

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Got mine 2 weeks ago before the sale

I am not sure where the sale was but some stores will give you the difference back in store credit.

Stanley
    Participant

I got mine at scheels so I don’t think they would honor another stores sale after I bought it. If it was scheels that had the sale I know they would as I have done that many times.

bigcrappie
    Participant
    Blaine

Where was this?

Bass Thumb
    Participant
    Royalton, MN

Where was this?

Bass Pro blew out the 3000 sizes, and they went quick. I’m good on spinning reels or I would have grabbed a couple.

joe-winter
    Participant
    St. Peter, MN

Has anyone had trouble receiving their Ci4’s from BassPro/Cabelas? I haven’t even received a shipping email yet.

Bass Thumb
    Participant
    Royalton, MN

Has anyone had trouble receiving their Ci4’s from BassPro/Cabelas? I haven’t even received a shipping email yet.

Hopefully this is not the case, but these companies, particularly Cabela’s, have track records of overselling their closeout products and later issuing refunds.

Last fall, I tried to raid a big Cabela’s sale and ordered probably 15 different closeout items totaling about $300. I ended up getting a single Rapala Shadow Rap and all of my money back, minus $3 for the Rap.

canoebasser
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

I ordered 2 at 4am and checked my Cabelas account online at noon and it stated it was “canceled”. I think Cabela’s stock was very low compared to BPS. I had some family and friends who ordered from BPS around 9am and got shipment confirmation a few hours later.

curleytail
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>joe-winter wrote:</div>

Hopefully this is not the case, but these companies, particularly Cabela’s, have track records of overselling their closeout products and later issuing refunds.

Last fall, I tried to raid a big Cabela’s sale and ordered probably 15 different closeout items totaling about $300. I ended up getting a single Rapala Shadow Rap and all of my money back, minus $3 for the Rap.

I had this happen when I tried to buy a closeout Helix 10 G2N from Basspro this spring. Showed they had stock of them well after I ordered but a week or 2 later it was cancelled. It seems their inventory management isn’t so good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.