Fishing the new structure

• djorg
    Participant
    Central City, NE

What will happen to the new structure, red Ford pickup, that was planted in Sherman this winter? Is it going to be permanent structure? Or are they going to have to get it out of there somehow?

mrwalleye
    Participant
    MN

PCA & DNR will never let it stay

zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

Quote:

What will happen to the new structure, red Ford pickup, that was planted in Sherman this winter? Is it going to be permanent structure? Or are they going to have to get it out of there somehow?

I sure hope you had full coverage Jorg

djorg
    Participant
    Central City, NE

Wasn’t me, Zach but rather a couple of locals that had been partaking a little too much. They did stop by a couple of aquaintences who were icefishing.

I know that in SD & MN they would have to pay a daily fine for each day that it is in the water. But this is NE and I do not know if there is any such regulations here. I have talked with a Lincoln firefighter who is also a diver. He said that there are inflateable bags that could be used to raise the Ford.

zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

Quote:

Wasn’t me, Zach but rather a couple of locals that had been partaking a little too much. They did stop by a couple of aquaintences who were icefishing.

I know that in SD & MN they would have to pay a daily fine for each day that it is in the water. But this is NE and I do not know if there is any such regulations here. I have talked with a Lincoln firefighter who is also a diver. He said that there are inflateable bags that could be used to raise the Ford.

Just messing with you How does the lake look Jorg. I haven’t been up there for a good while now

djorg
    Participant
    Central City, NE

I haven’t been up since the heart attack but plan to get the boat out of storage and up to the lake within the next couple of weeks. From what the brothers say there is still a lot of ice on the lake.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.