Anyone Heading out this weekend??

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Any of you heading out this weekend? I plan on going sat afternoon and again sunday morning.. Hopefully we don’t get any snow tomorrow night.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

I’ll be out both days this weekend in between hauling manure on the farm. Maybe I’ll even find one while on the tractor (hopefully not in the tire).

I think this light snow might be ok for shed hunting. All of the sheds I’ve found this year have been a little darker than the ones that I found later last year. I’m pretty sure this is due to the lack of them whitening in the snow. With this perfect white snow, the yellowish tines may stick out better than you’d think.

Good luck to everyone going out. And a big to those that can’t get out.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I’m hoping Sunday Morning for a lil bit!

Good Luck everyone!

lick

no sheds still fish to be

coppertop
    Central MN

You know I will!!

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

Rob,
    What time you heading out on Sunday morning?

bustumup

Heading to the pond for the extravaganza. Saw 4 bucks last sunday still packing both sides, so I’ll give it some more time.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Boy did most of us get hosed on ths 3 incher yesterday. ANy of you still going to give it a shot or is it better to not disturb the area? Are the chances drastically reduced in finding a shed after a couple inches of fresh snow? I would think so unless you stumble upon one that’s a good size and tines up.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Man I hate snow this time of year!! We got about 4.5 – 5 inches…Im waiting til some melts.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Probly not a bad idea Mark. I headed out twice this weekend more so for scouting purposes. No sheds of course but it was nice to see where the most recent activity was taking place. Now I just have to wait a couple weeks for this to melt and I’m gonna be all over em’!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Andother 4-6″ predicted for tomorrow… The shed gods really are making it hard on us.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.