3 more sheds

• ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Had my new puppy out with me on Friday and I found one little three. It was his first time in the woods and still needs some more shed training. (ignore date on camera)

The other two I found on Sunday. The first is a 3.5 yr old with double brow tine (one broken off along with the G3). The second is a 2.5 yr old. Also found one dead 4 point buck and a dead buck that had shed already. Pretty sad. My dad found a dead red fox with a trap on it (it wasn’t secured down and had been dead for weeks). That trapper will be getting a call!

How did everyone else do this weekend?

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

do you guys tend to find sheds in the middle of fields or on the edges??

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats,

I did not make it out this weekend!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Awesome! That pup is a little cutie too! (Is it ok to say cutie on this site?)

Congrats? That first one you found, what that close to the field to?

lick

nice shed man they are hard to see in the set aside fields

yes you can say cutie but we have to suspend your man-card for 2 months

coppertop
    Central MN

Great finds! I looked until I was blue in the face only to have Walleyebuster nab one from underneath me! Come to think of it I never searched his backpack prior to the hunt.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Great finds! I looked until I was blue in the face only to have Walleyebuster nab one from underneath me! Come to think of it I never searched his backpack prior to the hunt.

What goes around comes around but yes, I did find my first one yesterday Pics to follow tomorrow. HA! you didn’t did you?? I have a few compartments in that backpack too Randy!

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Quote:

Awesome! That pup is a little cutie too! (Is it ok to say cutie on this site?)

Congrats? That first one you found, what that close to the field to?

The first one was the closest of all. I could have reached to my right and grabbed the cedar trees at the edge of the woods.

gobbler
    Central, MN

WB & CT…. where was the invite? You both know i’m color blind and would have to step on an antler to find it. Let me know if i can come w/ next time? j/k

It will probably be a lot like squirrel hunting w/ you guys any way. A BIG FAT GOOSE EGG

TeamBurbot

Well thats cool yu got out,but its to bad to hear about the two deer. i hate hearing about the fox with the trap, iam a trapper my self and somtimes that cant be helped but most of the time you can double stake the trap or some sort of rig to prevent the animal pulling the steak. but cangrats on the shed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.