• francisco4
    Participant
    Holmen, WI

Nice job Joel. Great T.V. presence!

FDR

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I caught the very end of that (I think).

There’s nothing shameful about being shameless.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Nice job, Joel applause applause applause

-J.

steuben1
    Participant
    Indiana

Great stuff Joel

One request though. Can you get someone at Rapala to take a look at making an electric filet knife with metal gears? Burning up and wearing out too many knives each year at Erie.

Thanks!

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

I want that Giant rapala in the background!!

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

So disappointed Joel, this was, hands down, the ugliest girl interviewer you have ever been on camera with. Come on man, raise your standards man!

But good job though.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

So disappointed Joel, this was, hands down, the ugliest girl interviewer you have ever been on camera with. Come on man, raise your standards man!

But good job though.

I agree with JD, I thought your shtick was lady interviewers? Anyways I’m just waiting for you to do something with Belinda. Childhood dreams right there.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Joel, next time your at KARE11 I really need you to get me Belinda’s autograph, and don’t have Sven sign for Belinda’s I know the difference. rotflol

Steve Root
    Participant
    South St. Paul, MN

Hey Belinda would do fine interviewing Joel. I saw her on Schara’s show fishing out of canoe. Looked like she knew what she was doing.

Great job Joel!

SR

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

But good job though.

Chatted up Julie Nelson a bit after setting things up in the backyard. She was super cool. Lot’s of friendly people there, pretty laid back. I think Pat Evans came and got me from the waiting area about 4 minutes before going live. No prep, just hit it!

Joel

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I want that Giant rapala in the background!!

I thought they just had them for the shop, and never knew they sold them till I asked. Got some funny looks driving down the interstate with the thing buckled up and riding passenger’s side. )

30″er – http://www.rapala.com/rapala/rapala.com-gifts/rapalaandreg-giant-lure/Rapala+Giant+Lure.html?start=11&cgid=rapala-gifts

6 footer! – http://www.rapala.com/rapala/lures/giant-lures/rapala-six-foot-giant-lure/RSFLS.html?start=2&q=giant&id=1

Joel

chomps
    Participant
    Sioux City IA

nice job on the interview, we’ve had one of those big raps hanging over the front door of the cabin for a few years, I wonder if they come out of the box already tuned?

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

I thought they just had them for the shop, and never knew they sold them till I asked. Got some funny looks driving down the interstate with the thing buckled up and riding passenger’s side.

I bought my daughter a 30″ one a few years ago.
    I had never seen the 6′ model though and can’t find one available.

Did the wife let you keep it or is it for sale )

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Joel Nelson wrote:</div>
    I thought they just had them for the shop, and never knew they sold them till I asked. Got some funny looks driving down the interstate with the thing buckled up and riding passenger’s side.

I bought my daughter a 30″ one a few years ago.
    I had never seen the 6′ model though and can’t find one available.

Did the wife let you keep it or is it for sale )

I wear the pants. As long as she’s not on IDO anyway!

I know they had some available for promotions, but I’m not sure if any are for sale. Website says out of stock. Maybe try customer service and see when they’ll be getting more in?

Joel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.