Seeking recommendation Green Bay hardwater guide

• Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Going to in the Green Bay area this coming February and looking to get on the ice while I’m over there. Walleyes and White fish would be fun.

Looking to get a guide booked and would appreciate recommendations from anyone who’s hired someone over there. Want first hand experience vs picking one off Google.

Thanks.

snelson223
    Austin MN

Paul Delaney Late Eyes Guide service.

Mike Martine
    Inactive
    la crosse wis

I have used Brett Alexander a few times . Always catch tons of whitefish , Walleye’s are hit or miss . Always an enjoyable experience.

phoyem
    Minneapolis

I’ve used paul Delaney 3 times (one of them an IDO GTG) All 3 times whitefish. All 3 times he did a great job of putting us on fish, being professional and being friendly.

gonzo50613
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

JJ’s Guide Service did a great job for us.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Thanks, all! Late Eyes (Paul) definitely seems to get great reviews. He’ll be at the top of my list for sure.

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

I’d suggest giving Dale Stroschein and Wacky Walleye Guide Service. Dale was inducted into the National Fresh Water Hall Of Fame, just a few years ago. His entire staff is outstanding! He also gives fishermen discounts, for staying at his resort. Even if you don’t stay there or use his Guide Service, he or his wife are more than willing to let you know where the bite is doing good and he’ll even mark it/them on a map for you. Just a suggestion.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I’d suggest giving Dale Stroschein and Wacky Walleye Guide Service. Dale was inducted into the National Fresh Water Hall Of Fame, just a few years ago. His entire staff is outstanding! He also gives fishermen discounts, for staying at his resort. Even if you don’t stay there or use his Guide Service, he or his wife are more than willing to let you know where the bite is doing good and he’ll even mark it/them on a map for you. Just a suggestion.

I’ve added him to my list, thank you! His “walleye/whitefish” combo package got my interest. And reasonably priced too!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.