missouri river fishing

• mohlertrucking

Any reports on the river near Chamberlain SD lately planning a trip this weekend just wondered if anyones been there??????

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

Rumor has it all the large fish will be caught out of the spectrum up there this weekend.So If you follow It around you should be in the fish all weekend. Welcome to the site Ill see up there

mohlertrucking

That sure didn’t seem to be the case but allwell you tried!!!! Hows the motor situation looking??? Good trip maybe next time we could go were there is some fish!!

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

We just need to learn how to catch the bigger ones I would say we caught plenty just not very many keepers.Iam thinking Iowa some time later this year. Or even the big pond up north if there is just the 3 of us Ill leave my boat home it will be a lot cheaper. All in all lots of small fish an a fair weekend.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Got a similar report from my buddies who fished that area last weekend. Struggled to get legit eaters, but had lots of 12-14″ fish.

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

We went Fri Sat,Sun, Sun was my best day 2 eaters probly 30 shorts plenty of white bass as well most of them were 8 to 10 Friday I got one 17.5 and a 16 (white bass) everyone we talked to was having the same luck (none)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.