Salmon Charter Door County Area

• Evan Veire

Looking to set up salmon charters for my family in the door county area for a couple days next summer. We would have 9-12 guys so likely would charter 2 large boats. Given the amount of people I’m trying to organize we would have to pick a date now and cross our fingers for good conditions. Also it would be great if they offered package lodging/fishing trips. I’m just looking for any information on what time would of the summer would give us the best chances to get into some fish (not species specific). Also if anyone has any tips on which charter to contact I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance!

HYBES
    SE MN

They do charters out of Gils Rock and Bailey’s Harbor I know. Personally I have not. More numerous ones at Algoma, Sheboygan, Port Washington areas. Been to these.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I own and run Salmon Chasers out of Two Rivers. I work with lots of other boats to line up multiple boat packages. We also have hotel lodging options that give discounted room rates for fishing with us. There are also many VRBO options for the group to stay in the same house. Let me know if you have questions. Captain Mike Finke 612-210-5937

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.