Use a social account for faster login or easy registration.

Row the boat baby!!

• Dutchboy
    Participant
    International Falls a few miles from Rainy Lake

Ski-U-Mah!! toast

stout93
    Participant
    Becker MN

Another MN team getting absolutely whooped at the line of scrimmage..

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Axe

Attachments:
    1. AXE.jpg

Karry Kyllo
    Participant

The Gophers got a commit from a good looking wide receiver, Markus Allen, a transfer from Wisconsin through the portal with 3 years of eligibility remaining yesterday. He’s 6’1″ or 6’2″, 215 lbs. and he was a 4 star recruit from Ohio out of high school with multiple Big Ten scholarship offers out of high school. The Gophers definitely need wide receivers and good ones next year, especially with a QB like Kaliakmanis that can really throw the ball. I think Allen has the potential to be a great addition to the team.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

The Gophers got a commit from a good looking wide receiver, Markus Allen, a transfer from Wisconsin through the portal with 3 years of eligibility remaining yesterday. He’s 6’1″ or 6’2″, 215 lbs. and he was a 4 star recruit from Ohio out of high school with multiple Big Ten scholarship offers out of high school. The Gophers definitely need wide receivers and good ones next year, especially with a QB like Kaliakmanis that can really throw the ball. I think Allen has the potential to be a great addition to the team.

Yes, that is a great pickup. The receivers seemed to make a step forward last game so that was great to see. Wright has all the tools it just seems something is off with him, but he did have a few big catches last game. I wish Ford would stop trying to hurdle someone all the time. He is pretty athletic, but that is going to get him hurt.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.