Rod found on leech

• Hey

Was pulling bottom bouncers on a well known hump on south Walker Bay yesterday
    Snagged a high end custom rod made from a st croix blank with a reel. It has custom engraving on it and looks like it was a gift to someone.

It still had part of the rod holder attached to the rod where it broke off when snagged.

Anyway it looks important to someone and I want to give it back.

You tell me who the custom builder was or what the engraving says, what’s different about the rod and round about when it was built it’s yours again.

Must pick up in Walker, MN

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Kudos to you Hey. applause Someone’s going to be really happy if it makes it back to them.

Could you tell what kind of rod holder it was so I don’t buy that brand? lol

Hey

Not sure of brand. It had a rubber strap on it to secure the rod

Hey

Whitecap custom rods

ryan hunt

Looks like they are no longer building rods based on their website, but this is the info for them. I would imagine if you contacted the builder they will know who it was built for.

Quick google search and all the info including a phone number pops us. Located in Deerwood MN

Hey

Number is out of service

picklerick
    Central WI

Good on you for trying to return it Hey. If nobody claims it I’ll be near Horseshoe 9/11 – 9/18 if you’d like to donate it to a cheesehead.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

If anyone knows Hey, I’ve sent him a private message from the owner of Whitecap Custom Rods.

…In case he still has it. waytogo

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Well, let’s bring this to the top again!!!

Mark

Hey

She gone. I gifted it to a local kid in North Dakota and it has a great home.

Not a chance I will ask him to give it up.

End of story.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.