June Fishing Reports

• Eric Pomplun
    Participant
    janesville, wisconsin

well lets hope the fish keep biting as well as they did in may. see you guys thursday night.

diesel
    Participant
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Anything guys?

Chasing salmon on Lake Michigan and loosing tackle is fun/frustrating (just like fishing the Rock ) but seems like the Rock is way too quiet.

How are the Thursday nights going?

D

Eric Pomplun
    Participant
    janesville, wisconsin

there going good. lots of fish caught the past couple weeks with a lot of nice low to mid 20’s sized fish. plenty of sheephead too.

kv56
    Participant
    Janesville

Jeff, thanks for picking up our cooler top. Patrol was pretty, active, figured they would be after us for littering if we didn’t pick it up. Ended up with a 22,18,15 and a short along with the cats and dogs. See you Thursday, good luck.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Not a problem KV I’ll bring it Thursday – I didn’t know it was yours or I would have got it to you sooner. I still have it and will bring it Thursday. You can have it after weigh in as long as you don’t weigh any fish in

You catch fish like you did Sunday you should be going to the bank

bola
    Participant
    SE Wisconsin

I would say by Thursday Blackhawk should be popping again so the trolling bite verse jigging bite should by intresting.

kv56
    Participant
    Janesville

Thanks Jeff! Shouldn’t be a problem at the weigh in if recent weeks are an indicator . Will be interesting to see how much the river comes down after this dry spell.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

It is, I tried it yesterday. Another 27! Heading out again in an hour with my boys.

kv56
    Participant
    Janesville

Man you been smashing the big girls lately. What is that 3 of those 27s now! Way to go and happy birthday.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Like usual Greg let the cat out of the bag I guess I know where we will be fishing Thursday

Happy Birthday Databoy

Eric Pomplun
    Participant
    janesville, wisconsin

well i wouldnt call it popping but its better than last week. i know a guy took a 21 incher home with him tonight.

happy b-day databoy.

kv56
    Participant
    Janesville

Partner was prefishing yesterday, last I heard from him he had one in the boat.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Thanks guys. Yep, that was the 3rd 27 in the last week. Better yet I had one of the best days fishing ever yesterday – only 2 between 15-17 but the first one was caught by my 7 year old all by himself, his first solo fish ever! He had it in the boat before I even knew he had it on and he flipped it in unassisted – a 15″ sauger. I have a photo but that’s too much work right now, I’m still on vacation. I’m giving it a rest today, back out tomorrow.

diesel
    Participant
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Great. Now that I get a job finally there are posts about the fishing.

z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

Congrats on the job….but riddle me this: how are the fishing reports going to help you with the catching part of it??

kv56
    Participant
    Janesville

cool greg, sounds like a nice birthday present!

diesel
    Participant
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Quote:

Congrats on the job….but riddle me this: how are the fishing reports going to help you with the catching part of it??

Ouch!! That one hurt!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.