Who’s going to win Sunday Packers or Eagles?

• lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

do you think its worth going. i got a buddy who says he can put me on some nice panfish guaranteed but i keep telling him about kosh. don’t want to disappoint him.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I heard the eyes are biting, did you go? Good call on the Panthers.

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

i went and looked at a couple houses in your neck of the woods instead. couple that really interested me. just think, we could be neighbors and go fishing together all the time.lol!!! hoping to get out this weekend.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

then we could use your boat all the time. But I would have to run the trolling motor

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

why, you don’t like when i keep it on 80 and keep jerking around.lol!! i learned from you to keep it lower so now i do that. just ordered 70 bucks worth of ringworms and super doos, i’ll show them walleyes something new this year, they better be ready!!! also got a 1000 yards of fireline, i’m ready! maybe i will get a couple more rods too. i guess 20 rods just isn’t enough..

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I couldn’t pass this one up

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

the eagles choked too, but hey, whats new!!!

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

jeff where have ya been, vacation again? stopped at kosh on saturday, drove out to check things out. couple people had fish and i saw one dink caught. also saw a van in the river mouth, hope he made it!!

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

nothing other than checking kosh out, been to busy driving around looking for a new house. most of my work is gonna be in madison from now on, even some in your area. if you see or hear of any houses for sale, let me know. i was gonna put an offer on one in clymann but its a tad much north!!!
    sorry its not a fishing report but its always nice to shoot the sh!t….

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

There’s lots of house for sale in Fort. There’s one up a couple blocks from my house in between the grade school and high school. Perfect place so the kids don’t have to far to walk and it has a fence in yard for your dog . Soon to be a house across the street I think also. I don’t know if I want you that close but if you were at least I could use your boat. LOL

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

no kids yet, but maybe soon. if i lived that close you would probably sneak over and steal my lucky lures!! lol!!!
    we fish gave me a website to check out. i’m gonna go there next. i would prefer something out a little ways in the country. i found one on the old 26 in the city of koshkonong. didn’t know that city exsisted.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

That’s not all I would take.

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

i’ll have my viscous 55 pound attack lab waiting close by!!!

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

nice weather lately, too bad i’m not able to fish in the boat(NOT)!!! this weather sucks, although i haven’t had to work in nearly 2 weeks. but i now i have to go sit at the home show in madison.

Viewing 17 posts - 31 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.