Who’s going to win Sunday Packers or Eagles?

• jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Packers 28, Eagles 23

Bird
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

Everyone on the team seems healthy, so the Pack should take care of business! The way I look at it, in November during there first encounter with the Eagles, the Pack fumbled 6 times and Favre dropped 3 due to his thumb and it still came down to the last 27 seconds.

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

pack 24 philly17

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

At least if the Pack can pull a win out today they will not have to play in a dom next week. Go Packer

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

that was a pretty good game yesterday, glad carolina won. pack all the way to houston!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

20 Eagles- 17 pac

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Boy did I pic that one or what !!!

lenny_jamison
    Participant
    Bay City , WI

Nice call Dave.

Gator Hunter

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

they should have kicked that field goal and the game would of been history. Sherman get an real job.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I hate football

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Can you believe Brett threw that up for grabs in overtime on first down. They deserve to lose.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Rub it in,,,,,,,

Quote:

20 Eagles- 17 pac

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Dave where do you live? Philllllllllllllllll

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

You must of been an MN Fan

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Born in St.Paul Mn. !!

God is a Vikings Fan !!! And if he wasn’t so busy all the time they would do a lot better…

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

slop bass had a great point also. How do you not stop an 4th and 26. Well it’s all over now and today a new day. Now who do I want to win?

Bird
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

I got two more weeks of great anticipation and excitement, thats 2 more weeks than the Viking fans. The Pack has lots of good young talent, with a few key pickups on defense, it can be an even better year in 2004. Favre does shoot himself in the foot once in while by winging it in OT, but if the “D” could stop a 26 yard pass, it wouldn’t of mattered.

bass423
    Participant
    Oregon, WI

I think the 4th and goal before half should have been a field goal try, the 4th and 26 screw-up in the secondary AGAIN and the foolish last pass by Brett were the nails to the coffin. The last two games were just more evidence that Mike Sherman is not the best game day field general in the league. First our previous coach almost beat us by better coaching and a former assistant did beat us this week by better game day decisions with another inferior team. I am not too keen on our defensive coordinator either. How many times does an opposing quaterback have to run up the middle before you 1) spy him with a quick LB like Barnett or 2) stunt the ends to wrap around and come up the gut, or 3) have your tackles stay home and leave the outside rush to the ends. Waiting until the fourth quarter to do these things cost us the game IMHO. Very frustrating loss for this arm-chair quarterback!

Bird
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

I agree, should of went for the 3 points. Tom Rossely, the offensive coordinator is not looking like the man to lead the offense… should probably look for a new one, been saying this all year with the wierd calls in crucial plays. I do like “D” coordinator Ed Donnatel, although he needs to bring the rush far more often and keep a shadow on those pesky running QB’s like Cullpepper and McNabb. The Jamican D-backs are great and love to play one on one and do it well, why in the 2nd half Donnatel goes to a soft zone is beside me. When all is said and done, the Pack did play 2 more game than the Vikes, and although the ending wasn’t what I wanted to see… they should do well next year.

Bird
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

One last thing, the Pack has to work on thier special teams, 3 penalties on critical returns that put them behind the 20 instead of the 40 or 50. Longwell has to put some distance on the kickoff, they consistantly give the opposing offense a short field. Pick up a kicker that puts the ball on the 5 consistantly. Just needed to vent a little!!!

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

That’s ok, venting is good as long as you don’t do it on your wife like I did. I’m glad she didn’t leave me Sunday. That game made me very pi$$$$$$$$ed off. I agree with everthing everyone is saying. Next time I will vent here to or I might lose my wife.

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

i almost had to call in sick because this game had me so upset. i was ready to buy tickets to the superbowl. the worst thing was the 4th and 26 play, how in the world do they let this happen????????????????????????????????????

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Really

stillakid2
    Participant
    Roberts, WI

4th and 26……….nothing to say here. Unexcusable. But the 4th and goal………..you know guys…………the play was there. The opening was there. But the Eagles got a push and hip/tripped the runningback. The idea is to put a stomp on your opponent emotionally and build the emotional confidence of your offense. It was all in place and had it not been for the push………they would’ve nailed it. Just because they didn’t get it doesn’t make it a bad call. Even an open field reception has it’s percentage of drops………..you can’t blame the coaching staff for the play call if the receiver drops an open field pass. The Pack had the play and if they had a chance to do it over, it woulda been a TD and ya’ll would be singing praises right now.

Brett’s pumpkin toss in OT was a very immature move. While he may have made plenty of great plays elsewhere in the game, we’re all gonna remember the pumpkin and that kind of error just isn’t pro ball. A drop in the dirt would have been far better. Better a loss of yardage than a loss of possesion.

Back to fishin’………….football’s done!

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

As far as football there’s one more weeks then in two weeks the superbowl pray for open water after that but I don’t think so. Football keeps some of us anglers going on the weekends when there’s no open water fishing and we don’t ice fish that much. How’s the fishing going on your end Kid?

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

jeff, i’m heading to kosh this weekend. any ideas on whats going on out there? i saw a couple good reports on lake-link but most have been bad. i’m sick of sitting around so thought i would give it a try.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I heard they are catching eyes on the north end of the lake by the crack using fatheads in two to four feet of water. That’s about all I know right now.

stillakid2
    Participant
    Roberts, WI

On my end? Well………….less than stellar! Don Hanson has put me on some saugs this winter down on P4 but the ice fishing hasn’t been productive at all ……………..then again……. those that were around can attest to my focus being on conversation instead of watchin’ my line.

Other than that……….not much. Looking forward to warmer temps and flowing current!

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

fishing by the crack doesn’t sound to safe, especially with my 4-wheeler!!

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

A guy I work with told me he drove out on the ice Wednesday. He said its a good 10 inches but I bet its only 8″.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.