July Reports for Rock River & Lake Koshkonong

• lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

thats good to see you donated your time jeff. not many guys like you around. nice fish too!! i have been meaning to get out on kosh but i just don’t have the time. all my money is made in the summer so i gotta take it when its there. i wish the fish would bite this good in the winter, i have a lot more time then. me and my brother are perchin this weekend on mendota, not sure if you will be there but would be nice to meet up with you and say hi. i still owe you a burger and beer for all that bait you gave me.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Hi Mike, long time no hear. burger and beer would be great, better yet steak and diet coke & CC. . Don’t be a stranger, keep in touch.

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

anytime jeff, my treat on whatever you want. i appreciate all the help you have given me on kosh and the rock.

i have been a little quiet do to my lack of fishing. kinda depressed if you know what i mean!!

lundmann23
    Participant
    Franklin

hello, anybody out there?

Gregg Pfeifer
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I’m hearing some reports of some nice northern pike being caught. I’m entertaining my father-in-law again this weekend and he loves pike so you better give me some space out there I’m pretty wicked with my spoons! I’ll be out during high jet-ski time, I think I got a skier on Ripley last weekend fortunately my spoon ripped right threw his leg and I got all my tackle back.

Anyway, hope to see you you guys somewhere on the lake – don’t sink my tub!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.