Rock river

• FSHRMN
    Waukesha Wi

Hey Jeff (bola)
    Finally made it to your new site, it’s great. I’ll be heading to the Rock this weekend. My question is this, I have a 12′ camo row boat w/ a trolling motor I’ll be dragging in. Would I be better off up by Jefferson or where the Bark dumps in to the Rock? I can throw it in almost anywhere I can get to the water. I’ll be looking for your new boat. Best of luck all.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

WELCOME ABOARD FSHRMN The river by the Bark has been jamming up alot with ice there. But who know it changes by the hour. I havn’t see any fish being caught in that area. Of course that don’t mean there not there. The ice flow sucks around there. Most fish have been caught up river on the first bend. There is a bunch of plastic barrels in the water where the hot spot is, lots of little fish. You should be able to slide it in at the Bark but go up river by the barrels in the water to fish, get there early. Couple 100 yards up river from the bark them barrels are on the road side, fish in 13 to 14 of water. Im going to start fishing down by 26 bypass to VFW. I might make it up by the Bark but that is pretty ify. There will be lots of boat traffic up by the bark to 106.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.