EFN Field Staff Photo – Piggie Channel Cat..!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Here’s the photo of the channel cat Jeff Patrick was looking to post on the previous thread. I figured since that post had largely run its course, I’d start a new thread so more people would have a chance to see this photo.

Nice kittie Jeff..!

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTR, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Thanks for putting up the photo guys . I also want the anglers to know that I did Release this fish. BOLA

Jeff Patrick
    Best Outfitter Last Angler
    Fin-tech Tackle Co. Pro Staff
    EFN Field Staff

kevin
    Participant
    hancock,wi

Nice cat jeff thats the tuff i’m lokin to get in this spring. Was this on the rock in ft atkinson or on the lake.
    I’ll post two pics of the only cats i caught last year on pool 10.I got to do better this year.

kevin
    Participant
    hancock,wi

Cant wait till spring!!!!

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Hi Kevin, I caught my cat on the Rock river in Fort Atkinson. Nothing wrong with your cats. Nice eaters . Thanks for showing your pictures Kevin, keep them coming and your post to. If there is anything I can help you with just let me know . BOLA

Jeff Patrick
    Best Outfitter Last Angler
    Fin-tech Pro Staff
    EFN Field Staff
    MW Marine Pro Staff

WeFish
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

Nice Cat Fish Jeff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.