Rock River & Lake Koshkonong September Fishing Reports

• jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

When walleye fishing gets tough try fishing for crappies. Fun way to pass the day and puts a great meal on the table.

Attachments:
    1. Crappies.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Winds Saturday made crappie fishing tough in some of my favorite spots. Kept the locals off my hot spots also. When can’t catch crappies go after some walleyes. Nuckle ball jigs tipped with live bait from Dick Smith’s did the trick today. Thank you mother nature for all the rain the last few days to help get the eyes popping.

Attachments:
    1. 9-10-16-eye.jpg

2. Sept-10th-Eyes.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Sunday was tough bite but if you worked at it fish were there to be caught. At times went two hours with out a bite then railed two or three. These two walleyes were CPR.

Attachments:
    1. 9-11-walleye-25-incher.jpg

2. Steve-9-11-walleye-22-incher.jpg

bola
    Participant
    SE Wisconsin

I can only say one thing. Mother natures little down pours the last few weeks has made my life a lot funnier. September turning out to be the best month this year. Wow who would of thought that.

Attachments:
    1. limit-9-17-16.jpg

2. bolas-walleyes-9.17.16.jpg

bola
    Participant
    SE Wisconsin

Last Sunday was best day of the year. Made out with couple of good friends. Started off 730 at VFW for breakfast. Done fishing by noon. Eating deep fry walleye by 3 with good friends.

Attachments:
    1. Roger-29.5-eye-9.18.16.jpg

2. Steve-9.18.16.jpg

3. bolas-9.18.16-25-incher.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.