Prayers Needed

• trumar
    Rochester, Mn

All I could do was shake my head in shame,such a bad deal .
    Our prayers are with your and the childs family and hoping for quick rescue .

Trumar family

walleye1274
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Prayers sent!! Please let us know when he is found safe and sound!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Prayers sent! I hope they find him quickly.

Eric

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

being a parent that is one of my worst fears…our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family…

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

I am definatley praying for Benji. My thought and prayers are with you and your family Andy. Very sorry to learn about this ordeal.

hof
    Rochester, MN

Will keep this in my prayers.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Our prayers are also sent. What a horrible thing to happen! Please keep us posted!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Andy….

I hope this all turns out in your favor. What a shame for a family to go thru this.

The prayers are there for all of you Andy. Keep us informed….

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

youve got mine! sorry to hear about this! hope all ends up well keep us informed!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

VERY sorry to hear this Andy. You and your family are in my prayers.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The response of volunteers to help search is fantastic. Lets hope they can find him soon. Keep us posted Andy.
    Thanks, Bill

herefishyfishy
    MN

I cant imagine that kind of loss. I hope with all of the help benjy will be home soon!! Keep us updated!!

StaleMackrel

I am praying for you right now as I end this reply! JJ

cr-guy
    Rochester, MN

Best of luck Andy. Hopefully our prayers will be answered.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I’ll echo the fact that this is a parents worst nightmare…prayers coming from Byron

sbr_it

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. As of this morning Benjy has not been found though it surely hasn’t been through lack of effort or support. 500-600+ volunteers per day have been out in full force searching and supporting. Many businesses and public service agencies have stepped up as well. They’ve had dogs on the scene, people on horses, and Blackhawk helicoptors doing searches at night using night vision technology.
    The dogs actually had a trail on him Friday and tracked him near a consession stand at a campground across the road, but lost it at that point. There have been a few other signs/leads, but nothing so far has led to a find. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I’ll keep you updated as I hear more info.

Andy

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Andy, I’m VERY sorry to hear this. He is in good hands now with the Lord. My prayers are for you and the family.
    Thanks, Bill

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

Geeze. That is some very sad news.

Andy, I too am very sorry for you and your loved ones. Keep stong in the faith and take comfort knowing Benjy is in his home with the Lord.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Andy….

What a loss. Carole and I send our prayers once again to you, your family and Benji’s family. This has to be tremdously hard on your Mother and Father.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m so sorry to hear your loss and this tragic story. Prayers are strong for you, Benji, and your whole family.

hof
    Rochester, MN

My heart goes out to you and your family. My prayers are with you. I’m so sorry.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.