Register to WIN – Dream "Ice" Trip Giveaway 2019

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

You can enter right here in the forums! But before you do, here’s some tips on how to earn additional entries to increase your chances of winning!

You can enter each week following the airing of each episode to increase your chances of winning. You can also earn additional entries by “following” IDO on YouTube and / or Instagram or by sharing your “Lucky URL” on other social media platforms. For every friend that enters using your Lucky URL you get TWO additional entries which of course increases your chances of winning.

I want to point out to anyone thinking of entering IDO does not use your personal contact info (name + email) for any purpose outside of using it to contact the winner. Period.

So, good luck to all!

[giveaway id=1810174]

curleytail
    Participant

May be a dumb question, but how do we enter after each week’s show? When i open up the link it just says there are 59 days left to enter (as of today) and how many entries I have. It doesn’t seem to reset itself like the tackle giveaway does.

Brian Kendall
    Participant

Looking forward to the experience

Richard ronmark
    Participant
    northwestern Ontario

It will only lets me register once won’t give the option to register again.

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

To enter again you’ll need to go to “lucky” URL that was in the email you should have received.

The screenshot above shows item #6 as being able to enter your email again to be counted as another entry. I guess calling it “registering again” is causing confusion. You are not registering again but simply entering your email again to be counted as another entry.

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

That should be your Lucky URL. Others that have already entered have their own with a different entry ID assigned. When you share this link and others register when they click into the giveaway page you gain additional entries. You can also gain an additional entry each time you submit your email address again from your lucky URL.

Steve Plantz
    Participant
    SE MN

You can also gain an additional entry each time you submit your email address again from your lucky URL.

I am not seeing where to do that?

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

Hopefully this helps – didn’t realize the OP wasn’t an example image but rather the embedded contest page. (screen shot attached)

Attachments:
    1. giveaway_email_entry.png

curleytail
    Participant

I still don’t really get it. I don’t see option #6. I just have 1 through 5 and don’t see anywhere to enter my lucky url again. Maybe it was originally emailed to me but it seems I’ve deleted it as I can’t find anything in my email account. However it worked last year seemed a lot more simple to enter each week

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

There was no way to enter each week last year. I didn’t modify the code to do so until this year. You can try clearing your browser cookies and entering again with the email you used to enter with already. This will set the cookie in relation to your lucky URL.

Dusty Gesinger
    Participant
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

I also liked last year’s system better! I have no idea what a lucky url is. Thanks for the opportunity!

curleytail
    Participant

Strange. I seem to remember entering after each episode last year. I’ve tried clearing my browser and cookies and still don’t have an option to re enter. No worries. I figure I’m lucky enough to only need one entry, lol.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Strange. I seem to remember entering after each episode last year. I’ve tried clearing my browser and cookies and still don’t have an option to re enter. No worries. I figure I’m lucky enough to only need one entry, lol.

Everyone that entered the first time was sent an email that included their lucky URL. The lucky URL is specific to each person. Click on your lucky URL in that email when you want to add additional entries to the giveaway.

curleytail
    Participant

Thanks James, that makes sense. Good luck to all those that didn’t delete their lucky URL email. jester

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Sure wish I new that 2 months ago

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.