June reports

• landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Well It looks as though fishing will stop here in the Gradn Forks area this weekend to mid next week. Water levels are raising fast upstream and heading this way. They are saying it might hit flood stage but time will tell. We just need some sun shine around here to help dry things out. We have had enough rain for awhile. Someone else can have it.

As for the fishing it has slowed somewhat with water tmeps reaching 69. Cats start there spawn around 70 so its going to be very slow once we get back on the river. Be safe if you feel you hve to try fishing in high water.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

Well, fishing has stop for how long I can’t tell. The river hits flood stage at 28ft and is now at 39.35 feet and raising. Reports are going to slow for some time due to the flooding but I’ll due my best at reports on area lakes.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

The River is falling the river is falling. God I can’t wait to get back on the river. Its still well above flood stage but its going down. Man this sure makes for a long summer. Stay tuned for fishing reports as soon as I can get back on the river.

DaveL
    Stacy, MN

Whats the river looking like? Still flooded?
    Is Drayton having there contest still or is it postponed?I’ve been trying to get a hold of the Resort up there with no answers. I want to go fishing up there if the river is safe.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

The river in Grand Forks is now open. They cleaned the ramps off today. Water is still up but well below flood stage. Looking forward to fishing this week and weekend. Stay tuned for fishing reports. Its fishing time again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.