what’s happening?

• riverking
    se iowa

just wondering if anyone is fishing the ‘bun and if so what is happening. would like to maybe make the trip down this friday or saturday. am particularly interested in walleyes.

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

DNR guys I know say it’s a summer trolling bite. I live too far away to run down there very often, but I’ve always been able to troll up a white bass and walleyes. Everything should be deep by now. Good luck if you go.

evan
    knoxville, IA

i havent been there in 6 or 7 days but i did catch a few walleyes they were all small though i was trollin shad raps in around 9-12 fow. could caught more but i was busy pullin white bass off my line the whole time. I’ve only been fishing till around noon due to all the goofballs in the big fancy boats. but if you stay down by south fork or bridge view its not to bad. sorry i couldnt help to much. good luck

riverking
    se iowa

thanks guys, i’ll let ya know how i do on friday if i end up going.

bthess
    Manly, IA

Anybody been on Rathbun as I would believe it to start picking up with the hotter weather and supposedly that lake gets cookin for eyes the hotter it gets?? Just curious if anyone has heard anything??

evan
    knoxville, IA

your right the bite has been gettin pretty good. I was down there mon. and wed. and done well both days trollin cranks. cant wait to go back this weekend!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.