Ranger 620 trailer steps, anyone use them?

• buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Hi All,
    I’ve been poking around here and did a google search but can’t seem to find anything on trailer steps for Ranger walleye boats.

Anyone have them mounted to the front of their trailer for getting in and out while the boat is on the trailer??

I’ve seen them for Skeeter boat and Ranger bass boats but not the deep v walleye models.

I’d love to hear from anyone that has them or has a web link on where to get them.

I saw a post somewhere about Trick Step so I called him and he doesn’t make them for the 620, he needs someone to bring him a boat so he can make a template and he said there just aren’t many 620s in central IN area.

gonecribbin
    reads landing MN

If your 620 is new enough that it has the built in step some guys use these..www.bowstep.com

Ive seen alot of 620/621s with the Ezee step as well which gets great reviews..

There is a guy on another walleye site (might be here too) goes by the name “stepman” that makes them as well

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

I am fairly sure Dave Koonce installed steps on his Ranger 6xx series Fisherman.

FDR

joe moenck

I have them, absolutely love them as I load and unload by myself often. This is an upgrade to the trailer and the handle is extendable. Like anything else when you order a boat, the checkbook gets a little hot but this and the auxiliary parking brake are something I could never order without ever again.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0072-1.jpg

2. IMG_0072.jpg

RedRanger

Do you have a pic of your step?
    Whats the aux parking brake about?
    Thx

huskerdu

My 621 has a factory step on the wench support 1/2 up from the tongue, parking brake is on the frame , handy when parking on a slope.

RedRanger

Thx. Can see it now on a zoom up
    I have a 619 w what looks like same trailer.
    Regards
    Greg

joe moenck

The factory step is a smaller single step off the wench post, the upgrade is 2 steps that are larger in size and a telescoping upright post to hold onto. The Auxillary Braking is built into the frame of the trailer and basically a parking break, very nice for not having to chock the wheels up.

Here is an example of the steps.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0100.png

joe moenck

And the upgrade.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0101.png

Harv Shell

I ordered the EZEE Steps from Mark a couple months ago. Easy to install and rock solid the way he makes them. http://ezeestep.com/ezeewp/

Attachments:
    1. EZEEStep2.jpg

2. EZEEStep1.jpg

Harv Shell

Sorry, they didn’t start out sideways, lol.

bradl110

I ordered the EZEE Steps from Mark a couple months ago. Easy to install and rock solid the way he makes them. http://ezeestep.com/ezeewp/

How do you like that fulton F2 winch, I’ve been looking to upgrade from rangers factory one.

Harv Shell

I don’t know yet, put that on this winter also. I did read all good things though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.