Rail Mounted rod holders on Ranger boats

• BRANDON RINGWOLSKI

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend what rail mounted rod holders they use for trolling? I am looking at scotty and ram currently but they have several options on their sites.

Not interested in a track.

Thanks in advance.

Justin Donson

I have a couple Folbe Rod holders on my rails that I like quite a bit. I think they are the ‘Folbe Advantage’. They are very sturdy, easy to use, and feel very secure.

mojogunter

I have been running Ram’s for 20 years. I first had scotty rod holders, and liked the Ram’s better. I also like the Ram’s better than the Cannon rod holders. I have never tried the Folbe.

the_hat
    SE Metro

I’m running ram rail mounts as well. Work for everything up to salmon on dipsy divers no problem.
    Don’t interfere with cover either.

bclii
    MN/AZ

Another one for Ram rails!

mojogunter

That is doable, 6 folbe rod holders = happiness, and I like an idiot thought happiness = a vexus DVX22 with a 400 grin

Folbe = happiness.

Ripjiggen

I have ram and no complaints. I have several different models for different applications. I prefer the tube style fro trolling cranks and boards as it gets my rod out of the boat. I use the regular sorry not sure the name for everything else.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

That is doable, 6 folbe rod holders = happiness, and I like an idiot thought happiness = a vexus DVX22 with a 400 grin

ah. well.
    in a rig like that? you’ll need at least 12 Folbe rod holders for happiness.
    whistling

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.