Quick report

• Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

Wakkeyes are scattered on humps lots of mayflys floating on surface. Bite is slow mostly catching over 17″ fish. Northerns are feeding like mad, lots of bite offs. Weather was good today. Lots of boat traffic. I will report again in a day or so.

fishinfool
    mn

uh,,,where were you fishing ? its a big world out there

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Do you have any info on the east end?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

@Wayne Daul Thanks for the report, any updates are greatly appreciated! What part of the lake are/were you on?

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

@Wayne Daul Thanks for the report, any updates are greatly appreciated! What part of the lake are/were you on?

Fished east end in morning near Bruel narrows and worked some humps west of the narrows in the afternoon. Big thunderstorm went thru at 7:30 a.m. this morning got out around 9:30 a.m.Did same areas today.
    Very slow all day no keepers. Got windy this afternoon and that didn’t help only fish marked were points right in the wind, trolling motor struggled to hold a anchor point without wandering more then I liked.

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

Talked to a guide last night and he said he had to work hard to catch walleyes yesterday also. Only was able to find scattered fish no groups over 3 fish. Said Mayfly hatch is why fish haven’t grouped on the humps yet. Will be trying new spots today.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Awesome, thanks for the update!

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

To busy drinking last night to post. Yesterday was spotty but for tow hour late afternoon were fantastic! Lots of walleyes including a 28″ fatty also 5 keeper pike 24 to 28 mixed in with over size walleyes. I hope my posting a picture works.
    Yes I know my wind pants are falling off, had shorts under them with mt cell phone in a hurry to get phone and take picture and release fish to live another day. LOF when showing picture in bar.
    Today was ok in morning poor in afternoon.
    Back to the bar at Thunderbird.

Attachments:
    1. image.jpg

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Nice how deep were you finding the eye’s?

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

finding fish at 44 to 28 ft. marked lots around 31 ft but finding fish isn’t the same as catching fish. Today late found eater size biting at 18 ft. go figure?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.