Pretty accurate for the guys I run with…..

• waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Showed that to the FW and the comment was “You are all three of those guys!” doah

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Showed that to the FW and the comment was “You are all three of those guys!” doah

rotflol rotflol well then I’m not showing mine then whistling

Ripjiggen

Pretty accurate for the majority of ice fisherman. smile
    Yes I ice fish.

MNdrifter

Yup. Me too. Find myself more and more the “ice castle guy”. We go most every weekend. I enjoy hanging with my kids in the fish house. I’m Getting a little older, stuff is starting to ache. Let the younger bulls have at it now. I have enough energy for a few hard core trips a year. But not as many as I used too.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

He is dead on most things he does videos on. Been funny for awhile.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

That was good! jester

Sylvanboat

I think my son would say ice fishermen are being objectivied, stereotyped and demeaned. Some body needs to take inclusion and equity training.

castle-rock-clown

#4 is the guy who watches ice fishing shows on tv and never leaves home and is now an expert. #5 is the guys that have the camera on them, aka James Holst and John Gillespie…

CaptainMusky

His videos and those of Charlie Behrens are absolutely hilarious. I have to search for more to watch because I havent watched many in a while. One of my favorites was the Yeti and then the Shitty cooler ones.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

His videos and those of Charlie Behrens are absolutely hilarious. I have to search for more to watch because I havent watched many in a while. One of my favorites was the Yeti and then the Shitty cooler ones.

His dad stereotype videos are great too.

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

I love these guys and their videos are always a hoot! Be really fun to see Charlie Berens live sometime, but the tickets sell out super fast.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.