Heli-Hogging

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

This is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

Feral hogs have become an epidemic problem in many states. One major problem
    is their massive reproductive capacity’s. These vermin can easily (and often
    do) decimate entire crops.

This Texas feral hog shooting chopper “Heli-Hogging’ video is fascinating.

The pilot has a fixed .223 rifle with optics rigged back to his helmet and eyepiece.

He’s fairly accurate, as you’ll see, and his Scout Chopper flying skills are down pat.

http://vimeo.com/21181307

johnee

It shows the problem of these feral hogs. All the hogs shot in that video can be replaced in 6 months due to the hog’s prolific breeding.

They guy in the chopper is a good shot. Shooting running game from a moving and elevated platform makes from some tough shooting.

However, my sympathy for Texas landowners is limited because they all bee-atch constantly about hogs, but they won’t let anybody hunt without paying $$$ either. Has anyone ever been on a private Texas hog hunt for less than $250 a day (hunting only, no lodging, food, etc)?

Grouse

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Don’t know about Texas but in Georgia and Alabama there is a ton of public hunting area’s that have a almost endless # of pigs to shoot

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I know they have a huge problem in Texas. My uncle went out and did his part a few weeks ago. He said it was a blast.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.