Powerlodge

• Hatch99
    Participant

I hesitate to make this post, but I suggest that everyone uses somebody else for servicing their boat. Unfortunately they do not stand behind their work and don’t call u back!

Hatch99
    Participant

I left them a message on July 3rd and finally called them back with a promise of a return call today, but nothing but crickets!!

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Might want to specify the location, Brainerd or Onamia?

Hatch99
    Participant

Onamia! I honestly don’t what to say without sounding like a very baby!

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

You DON’T HAVE to say anything. You’re unhappy but nobody here works for Powerlodge or can help you. Take it up with Powerlodge and hopefully it gets worked out. Blasting companies on the internet is over rated. Seldom will it get you anywhere.

Finish this deal and move on to another dealer if you feel you need to.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

Go down the road to prince bait instead. Just sayin…

rumriverrunner
    Participant

They bought Miller Marine and have a place in Ramsey too. The owner also opened up shop in Florida next to his weekend house. Sometimes getting to big hurts business.

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

Never had a bad experience with them, ever. IMO, they’re one of the ONLY good BRP dealers in the mid-west. I’ve never dealt with the marine and service side, just sales and parts.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ve bought a boat from Power Lodge in Ramsey and have my ATVs and snowmobiles serviced at that location. Each time they’ve been awesome.

To the OP, I’m sorry you’re having a bad experience.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.