Portable Satellite TV

• gregory
    Participant
    Red wing,mn

In my opinion if your fishing were you get decent service the hot spot is way better in my opinion, the dish was a cookie cutter package, a lot of channels I never watched, and expensive. There was a couple lakes were I fished last year that were down in a hole and I was glad I had the satellite just to watch the basic tv channels to get the football games.

Nodakk
    Participant

For what it’s worth, there are multiple dish tailgaters and dish boxes for sale on Facebook for around $300ish

Nodakk
    Participant

We currently use that apple HDMI adapter to mirror our phones onto our TV. No hotspot though. You can download Netflix shows (or Hulu whatever) for offline viewing and then watch wherever

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

Thanks again guys. I mainly want it to watch football games and news but would take advantage of just some filler tv during slow times. My buddy bought a hard drive and loaded a couple hundred movies on it and also have a dvd player with a bin of other movies.
    Nodak I did see there are some stuff for sale used, right now it looks like I can get the entry level tailgater dish for around $300 ish and the box for $69 new, so not sure I would take the chance on used.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.