Portable Battery Jumper packs

• Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

Funny thing is, after I received it (brand new in box for $75), a few days later I was refunded the full amount I paid for it. I contacted the seller why this occurred, and they said it was a transaction error. They said to keep the NOCO and they would not be charging me for it either.

Where did you buy it? rotflol My SIL called with a dead battery yesterday. She was waiting for her hubby to come jump it. I told her she needs to get one, and I like that price. jester

gimruis
    Participant
    Plymouth, MN

Where did you buy it?

My wife bought it off ebay. One of the “buy it now” ones. New in box, not used.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Its like testing a Zebco 202 Combo vs St Croix with a Stella… the Zebco might catch bigger fish one day, but I am taking the other one for my money. Choices are nice !

tswoboda
    Participant

Its like testing a Zebco 202 Combo vs St Croix with a Stella… the Zebco might catch bigger fish one day, but I am taking the other one for my money. Choices are nice !

Or it’s like testing a $400 Croix Legend Elite against a $200 Loomis GL2

Umy
    Participant
    South Metro

OR…..
    it’s like saying this was one of the original, name brands out there and it works.
    Will always be latecomers to the game who can/will undercut your original price.
    So be it. I paid $90 it works great – end of story.
    When I buy a semi or a towing business I’ll research others.
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a “charged” nite waytogo

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.