Prescott Parking

• john23
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

I need a little help with a parking question for Prescott, WI. I’m going to do a little river camping with buddies on pool 3 in a couple of weeks. I’m planning to launch in Hastings, but I need to pick up a few guys after I’m on the water. Is there any overnight parking available in Prescott near the river? Their boat launch website says overnight parking is available in the Orange St. lot, but I can’t tell exactly what they’re talking about. Could I park there for a weekend with my boat trailer? What about my buddies with no trailer? Is there a good place for just a car to park overnight near the public docks? Thanks for the help!

Jesse Krook
    Participant
    Y.M.H.

No overnight parking at the public landing but Plan’s Marina in Cowtown will allow you to park there for the weekend. May be a small launch fee there but it is a nice ramp .

john23
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

Thanks, Jesse. That’s where I’m planning to launch. I’m just hoping I can pick up my buddies (no trailer) in Prescott instead of making the run all the way back up to Hastings.

phigs
    Participant
    Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

No overnight parking at the public landing but Plan’s Marina in Cowtown will allow you to park there for the weekend. May be a small launch fee there but it is a nice ramp .

its only like $3 or $5 for an extra car to park there, and your vehicle will be safe parked there overnight.

muskychaser
    Participant
    Prescott, Wi

Turn left or right at the corner of scabs but make sure you are going uphill, a block up and to the right is a public lot

blakeb
    Participant
    MN

dont use that launch if you intend on being out over night.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.