Please help if you can.

• joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

On Sunday 2-11-18 I was cutting some wood up for the stove and ended up dropping a pretty large piece of oak on my foot. I broke all my toes and possibly could lose a few of them cause the blood circulation has been lost cause it was crushed so bad. Have 7 pins in my foot now cause it was busted up so bad.The doctors tell me I will be out of work for at least 4-7 months. I only have 3 weeks of vacation I can use and then no more money coming in. My brother has started a Go Fund Me page so any donations would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-joe-fisher

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Administrators please move to the appropriate spot if I put it on the wrong forum. Thank you.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Anything will help. Thank you.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

On Sunday 2-11-18 I was cutting some wood up for the stove and ended up dropping a pretty large piece of oak on my foot. I broke all my toes and possibly could lose a few of them cause the blood circulation has been lost cause it was crushed so bad. Have 7 pins in my foot now cause it was busted up so bad.The doctors tell me I will be out of work for atleast 4-7 months. I only have 3 weeks of vacation I can use and then no more money coming in. My brother has started a Go Fund Me page so any donations would be greatly appreciated.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thats some bad luck! Hope you heal fast and everything works out for you.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Thank you Dutchboy. I’m a very active person and this is driving me just nuts not being able to work or do anything else for that matter.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Compassionate about squished cats around here, not squished human parts. Sorry.

Throw some help at ya later when back in office. Not working sucks!

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Nhamm..you made my day with the joke. Anything would be awesome and if you have FB please share my post. Thank you very much! wave you would be the 1st to donate from this site. I know there is a lot of great people on this site so I’m really surprised your the 1st. Thanks again.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Do you have some Short Term and Long Term disability insurance that will be helping you out with your situation?

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

That’s still yet to be determined….I do have a short term disability insurance policy through work according to my boss but it’s a long waiting period to find out weather or not they will cover my injury.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Thank you very much BK!! Very much appreciated!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Once I got past that walleye in your avitar it was easy. crazy

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Joe i’ll toss my nickles worth, maybe it’s my opinion only……maybe not.

My first impression was you were begging for support on the gofundme thing. Many times after a accident or in the worse case, death somebody starts a gofundme campaign to help out those impacted. In my experience that request seldom comes from the injured party. More often it’s a friend or relative asking.

With the success of the gofundme things you get the scammers and con artist trying to make a quick buck without doing anything. I’m not accusing you of that. I think you are legitimately hurt. I’m just trying to explain why things might be slow on this site getting going. Like I said earlier hopefully things work out, hopefully your insurance kicks in to help out.

Please don’t take anything I wrote personally…….it’s not a attack, rather just trying to explain what I see.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I totally understand where your coming from. My brother actually started the Gofundme page trying to help me out. He is not a member of IDO so I had him put it under my name. If you knew me you would know I don’t ask for much. I work hard for everything I have and makes you appreciate it more. I was really kind of embarrassed to put it on here but reality set in that I truly needed some help. Thanks

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

You aren’t in deep with the mob are ya? jester

Probably can still find a job in a wheelchair. When a table saw made friends with my right hand years ago I worked 4 days after surgery washing windows at a carwash. Made a hook to hang out my cast to hold the cleaner when I wiped with the good hand. Pretty humbling checks from what I was use to but it was something!

You’ll get through man.

castle-rock-clown

God’s speed in healing fast and well, prayers and donation sent. I know you’ll be on Castle Rock next year.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.