Perspective Mode AND Lifescope

• Tom Berry
    Participant

I run my livescope panoptics from a Fishing Specailties rotating pole. I had and idea of adding another unit and another transducer perspective mode. To be clear, 2 Garmin units and 2 livescope transducers (1 panoptics and 1 perspective run next to each other on a pole). Will the 2 transducers interfear with each other?

Henpecked
    Participant

Assuming you are referring to two LVS 32 transducers I’m unsure, but I do know that running one LVS32 and one LVS12 will create some crossover interference. Mine are separated one on trolling motor and one on a pole at the console.

Gary
    Participant

Tom,

You got me thinking and it will be next week before I can try this out.

Im going to set the LVS32 next to my traditional transducers on the back of the boat and run them at different frequencies to see if any interference happens.

I will also place the LVS32 at different distances if I get interference to see if that helps.

Noise reject on high should help cancel out most interference.

Im 50/50 on running dual perspective setups in the future.

fishingdakotacountymn
    Participant

A couple Bassmaster and MLF guys have started to do this. They noted that there is a decent amount of interference with running two different live imaging ducers, but they said it didn’t bother them too much. If you do end up going that route, you should definitely post a follow up to the thread on how it goes.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

The September Garmin software update addressed this specific setup I beleive?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.