pelican lake

• grizzly
    Participant
    nebraska

can you still get big boats threw the narrows at pelican boat ramp? thanks for any info

grizzly
    Participant
    nebraska

boat ramp good, fishing was great, got a lot of good fish not the little 15 inchers.

walleye4383
    Participant
    Waterloo, IA

Do you know how much water you had crossing the old shoreline coming out the ramp? We are heading there the 12th of August. Also what areas were you targeting?

Thanks.

Opie
    Participant
    Coon Rapids, MN

I am following this thread as we will be out there the 19th. I have fished Devil’s for over 15 years, but have never been to Pelican. Been wanting to, but am nervous about the hazards. Sure have been some nice fish coming out of there.

grizzly
    Participant
    nebraska

1.5 ft. of water threw the narrows. trim it up good and its ok , all big boat were going threw it there are some shallow spots after the narrows also so stay trimmed up a little after the narrows. we fished up north when south wind was blowing, the best was to find wind blowing into weeds and sit outside them in about 8 ft. of water. pink jig was hot that week, good luck and keep ur map on and zoomed in

walleye4383
    Participant
    Waterloo, IA

Thank You for the information.

grizzly
    Participant
    nebraska

wish I was back there, tired of this heat and no fish lol. good luck and careful boating

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.