Packers/Bears

• wkw

A Rogers already looks pissed

B-man

I’d be pissed if I had to face the Bears defense at their home too toast

Going to be a tough game, hopefully GB’s defense can hold up like they have been doing

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Terrible game. Makes soccer look exciting.

B-man

Terrible game. Makes soccer look exciting.

Hey, gotta love seeing the Bears offense get booed off by their home crowd )

Dan
    Southeast MN

They just showed a graphic that the last time the Packers won in Chicago while scoring 10 or fewer points was 1932. Wow.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Defense coming back to the Norris!!! 3 teams now banking on the “D”!!! Now to get Rodgers fixed!!!

Mark

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I appreciate the rare occasion where the defenses dominate a game at the NFL level schematically. The Packers showed off some nice zone blitz schemes that were thoughtfully disguised. The Bears front is so versatile and athletic that they will give teams problems all year.

Trubisky reminds me of nothing more than an average NFL starter. For some reason he looks like a sturdier built Ryan Tannehill to me. Terrible? No. Capable of carrying an NFL team for any stretch of weeks? No.

My prediction is that the Vikings and Packers split, and 9-7 might be enough to win the North. As usual, team health is going to be one of the biggest factors down the stretch.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

The packers are undefeated.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

The packers are undefeated.

toast toast toast yay yay waytogo

I believe they have more wins than any other team in the NFL this year also.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

TV is out so listened on the radio. From the sounds of it I didnt miss much

KP
    Hudson, WI

Last nights game was a great show of 2 solid Defensive units. The Packers additions helped big time and it showed. For the Bears Mack is an absolute stud and I wonder if the Packers got him last year if McCarthy would still have a job?

I think both teams offenses bounce back and looks like the NFC North might be an old defensive battle.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

There’s going to be a lot of games like that in the North as it looks like the Packers may have a legit defense for the first time in forever. Trubisky didn’t show any growth as a QB and still struggles getting beyond his 1st read, and there’s gotta be a TON of Bears fans wishing they had Watson or Mahomes instead (same draft).

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Last nights game was a great show of 2 solid Defensive units. The Packers additions helped big time and it showed. For the Bears Mack is an absolute stud and I wonder if the Packers got him last year if McCarthy would still have a job?

I think both teams offenses bounce back and looks like the NFC North might be an old defensive battle.

Or,and most likely; both teams offense sucked so bad it made the D look good.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KP wrote:</div>

Or,and most likely; both teams offense sucked so bad it made the D look good.

I think that is a big part of it. Nobody plays in the pre-season any more and so the offense comes out rusty and the defense takes advantage.

tornadochaser

I fell asleep sometime after Graham caught a TD. woke up in the chair around 2 am. snooze fest. literally.

wormdunker

Over reaction on defenses here, they are probably above average but what we all were watching were the 2 most inept offenses to take the field in the NFL this year.

How can you judge a defense playing against sewage?

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Over reaction on defenses here, they are probably above average but what we all were watching were the 2 most inept offenses to take the field in the NFL this year.

How can you judge an offense playing against sewage?

Huh?

wormdunker

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>wormdunker wrote:</div>

How can you judge an offense playing against sewage?

Huh?

Oops fixed….

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

A lot of negativity. We will see how things shake down Sunday when the purple kool-aid gets spilled. moon

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Vikings should be able to beat the Dirty Birds. But…. I think it’s going to be tough winning the division. Both the Packers and Bears will have legit teams this year and their offenses will improve.

KP
    Hudson, WI

How can you say its an overreaction on the Defenses? Both offensive lines had to hold because they were getting overworked by both teams front seven. I get some people get bored with a low scoring game but this game was awesome to watch if you are a true football fan.

On one side you have Nagy who is an offensive genius with plays and the other you have one of the greatest quarterbacks. Both defenses made them look like they had their wheels spinning. The Rams didn’t play there starters in the preseason last year and they still made the super bowl so it’s not a preseason thing at all.

blank

What was the score of the game? No TV or internet where I’m at. Thanks

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>wormdunker wrote:</div>

How can you say its an overreaction on the Defenses? Both offensive lines had to hold because they were getting overworked by both teams front seven. I get some people get bored with a low scoring game but this game was awesome to watch if you are a true football fan.

On one side you have Nagy who is an offensive genius with plays and the other you have one of the greatest quarterbacks. Both defenses made them look like they had their wheels spinning. The Rams didn’t play there starters in the preseason last year and they still made the super bowl so it’s not a preseason thing at all.

sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.